Landon

Landon

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Does my child have ADD?

Last night, I decided to take some pictures of Landon while he was playing. As I'm taking some of these pictures, I'm realizing that he is playing with a lot of different toys. Enjoy his progression throughout his toys! He really did go from object to object. He almost played with all of them!

Foot stool

Shoe

Legos with a book

His dump truck and instructions

In his box

Activity walker

Back in the box, but with a police car

Big red tractor

Dump truck again

A book

Fire truck

Duplos

This was all in the course of about 35 minutes. He also played with a green tractor, but he was so quick with it, I couldn't get a picture of him with that! This is it folks! These are nights with Landon, constantly moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment