Landon

Landon

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Passing the test

Landon didn't have much progress today. We were told not to get discouraged because he can have down days. We were also told today that if he gets to 70% of his daily goal, the feeding tube can be removed. Yesterday he took in about 63%, which was about twice as much as he had been. I hoping to not jinx him, but he has managed to keep most of his food down today.

Landon also had his car seat test today. I know it sounds weird. He had to spend an hour in his car seat and tolerate it. He slept the entire time he was in it, thus passing his test!

Grandma and Grandpa Bausman came today and stayed at the hospital while Nick and I went and did some shopping and had lunch. It was great to be out together and I had my first beer since March! It was great to actually taste one instead of just smelling Nick's! Aunt Megan and Taylor also came for a visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment